J & J's FUN Ranch Wedding!

This wedding was SO much fun! It made me want to have my wedding all over again. I had been excited about shooting this wedding ever since I did the bride & groom's engagement session. They are so much fun and very laid back. I'd love to share some of the shots of the bride in the bathroom before the ceremony when she had her dress off, but she'd probably kill me. ;o) So, these will have to do for now.

This cake was so beautiful... and very yummy. I kept smelling the frosting everytime I walked by. It was torture.
The location was amazing! I loved that the bride was willing to head into the middle of the wheat field for these shots.

This family loves their ATVs so we just HAD to include them in the portraits.
The guys arrived to the wedding ceremony on their ATVs. It was GREAT!
Then they all left on their ATVs after the ceremony. They had a golf cart there for the bride but she opted for the back of her man's ride, dress and all.
Now THIS was a father-daughter dance! It was a western swing dance and let me just tell you, they can SWING!!! It was so much fun to watch.
Probably one of my favorite shots from the wedding. The ceremony was at 7:00pm and it was an outside wedding so by the time the reception started it had started getting dark which just added to the ambiance of the whole event.
I left at 11:00pm and it looked like the party was just starting to heat up.
Congratulations J&J!!! You really know how to throw a party!

8 comments:

Shawna said...

Amber, these are amazing. You do such beautiful work. I love the DOF in the wheatfield shot! I really need to learn how to do that!

cheyennekelli said...

hello; you did a amazing job with those pics and plus i had so much fun posing for them on the fourwheelers and everything! i was the short little blonde bridesmaid just so you know =]. is there any chance i can see the other photos?

Joan said...

Wow, these pictures are fabulous! I love all of the different backgrounds and lighting. The idea to use the 4-wheelers is really cute and creative! I wish I had thought of it!

Anonymous said...

Amber, you are AMAZING!!!! Everyone, including me, LOVES these pictures and are so excited to see the rest. I am so glad that you were a part of our special day, I can't express how thankful I am! Your work is fabulous and you will be HIGHLY recommended by all of us. Thank you so much!!!
-Jacque

Anonymous said...

What a Beautiful Wedding and everything that went with it. It was all so well planned and the yard was "Picture Perfect"..A lot of work was done for it all and everyone had a grand time !!
The Pictures capture the Happiness of all the Bridal Party and what a good looking Bride & Groom !!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous pictures of Justin & Jacque's wedding!! You very creatively captured the sense of "joy" and "family" that surrounded this event!

Aunt Shirley :-]

Anonymous said...

The pictures are just amazing and I can't wait to see all of them. It was such a wonderful day for all of us and something that was only made possible with the help of lots of family and friends from both the bride and groom's family. We have such special memories and are so thankful that we found such a great photographer to capture those memories forever. You will be highly recommended for sure!
Connie (mother of the bride)

Anonymous said...

I have NEVER seen pictures that so perfectly capture the pure joy of the bride and groom and the beauty of the location for wedding and reception. Dale and Connie...best party ever! Amber you are extraordinary...what a talent!
Aunt Jeannine and Uncle Tom