A Weekend With Grandma

The boys and I headed over the river and through the woods to Grandma's house this weekend. Okay, maybe it was over the Lentil Festival and through the wheatfields. She lives in Moses Lake. We had so much fun!

Saturday morning we went to the Farmer's Market where Grandma bought a box of yummy yummy peaches! Levi just wanted to eat them all. He was so happy when we let him hold one.

Then Saturday afternoon we went to the fair. We saw all the exhibits and the animals then hit the food booths. It's nice to know that some things don't change. One of my favorite foods, SPACE BURGERS, are still being served by the Lionesses! Levi LOVED them! Of course I had to have two as well. So much for the diet! It was worth it.
Then it was on to the rides. I LOVE taking pictures at the fair. The colors are so bright and there are so many interesting expressions and angles. Too bad CJ had such a horrible time!
We all watched while CJ rode the rides, but Levi did get to ride on the carousel. He didn't really care for it which really surprised me because he loves his bouncy horse at home!

I absolutely LOVE this picture!
For CJ's last ride he chose the ferris wheel. He is finally tall enough to ride it! Woohoo! He coupled up with a mom and her daughter. He loved being able to see everything.

What a fun fun day we all had!

2 comments:

Judy said...

WOW....amazing pictures!!!! You are right, the fair is a great place to get pictures!!! The angle on that ferris wheel picture is amazing!!! Looks like you all had lots of fun!!

Anonymous said...

Why can't you live closer to me? I love your pics and want mine to be as good as yours LOL. I love the one of Levi and the Peach.