Busy Weekend Sneak Peeks

This weekend was such a busy one for me. I had three different portrait sessions and went to a football game. All of it was fun and our team won! Yay! I have nothing to complain about.

Smiley "H"

I started my weekend sessions on Saturday morning down in Lewiston with this little cutie. She was smiley and at just two years old definitely had her own opinion on things and she wasn't afraid to share it! She's adorable. I wish I could share on here some of her little tush on the beach after her mom took off her dress and diaper. SOOOO cute, but I wouldn't want to get in trouble. These are full of enough cute anyway.








Lovely "V" and Her Boys

Here was my second session of the weekend. This is actually my daycare provider. She is also the most amazing mother I have ever seen, and I always feel so blessed and lucky to have found such a wonderful woman to care for my boys.





Her sons are great as well. They are growing up so fast. Just when I think they can't get any more handsome, they do. Look at those smiles and those eyes! They are quite the little athletes too!










Fun Family Featuring Frogs

This was my last session of the weekend. I've been looking forward to this session for awhile. I played softball with this mom this year and she is so much fun! These kids were so well-behaved and full of spirit.

K caught two frogs during our session. How exciting to have a new "prop" to use. =o) CJ saw me editing some of the photos and loved the frog so I told him I'd take him to catch some if he was good. Hopefully we have as much luck as K did!













No comments: