They Came From Near and Far

Moms came from near and far to spend the weekend with their child(ren) at WSU and catch Elton John in concert at Beasley Collisem. But... several of the groups made time to stop in at Paper Pals in Pullman and have their portrait taken. It was a pretty good turn out. I always enjoy seeing the returning patrons. Two women said that having their portrait taken at Paper Pals has become a tradition. What better a compliment can I receive than that? Here's a sampling of some of the shots. Oh, and in case you didn't notice, we don't turn away anyone so it's not just mom and me portraits. Bring in your husband, sister, grandma, aunt, small children... anyone you would like to get a picture taken with.

Did You Miss Out On This One?
April 19th - Moscow Paper Pals, I'll Be Doing It All Again!

If you missed it this past weekend we'll be doing it all over again at the Moscow Paper Pals on April 19th from 10:00-4:00. So, make room in your schedule for this! You won't be sorry.

3 comments:

Karen Tews Lien said...

Amber you are so amazing! I love these photos and can't wait for you to do it all over again this Saturday. Thanks for being such a big supporter of me and Paper Pals!

Josi said...

If I didn't have a game this weekend I'd totally be coming to get Kells and my picture taken together and seeing you. I'm missing you lots today. More than usual. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber! Fantastic photo taking - I remember the very first one, such a fun time! :) Hope all is well up there - I want to come visit soon and maybe crop...hope to see ya! :)