Photo Tag

I was tagged by my friend Wendy E., and if my son hates me for this I'm telling him it's all her fault and that she made me do it!

Here are the rules:
Once you are tagged, your task is to go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures. Go to the 6th Folder, and pick the 6th picture in that folder. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.Tag 6 other people that you know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

Here is the story:
There's not really in interesting story with this picture, just a funny one. This was taken in June and judging from the shorts CJ was planning to go swimming. The boys were bored so they decided to entertain themselves by trying on my shoes. I came upstairs and there CJ was in a pair of my black pumps.

I had actually planned to save this shot for his high school graduation, but I'd hate to break the rules so here you go! Poor kid. He doesn't stand a chance with me as his mother! Ha ha ha!

Here's who I am tagging: Josi, Judy, Shawna, Wendy T., Michelle, Tami, and Jackie Eckles.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Amber! Thanks for thinking of including me. :) I had fun with it, for sure. I loved your son's photo. He looks like he has fun! And you're a great mom, too!

Josi said...

Oh sure! I don't even have a camera but I'll play along. Love the pic btw.

Wendy said...

That is sooooooooooooooo cute. I love his little "toofless" grin.

Wendy said...

Ok, I played... Great pic, by the way!!! :-)