Book Now for Fall Family Portraits

For those of you needing to book family portraits for the fall for your Christmas cards and gift portraits, now is the time. I will be raising my session fee to $65 effective August 15th.

HOWEVER... if you book your fall session before the effectivity date I will honor my $50 session fee no matter when you book your session for. September and October fill up fast. I've already had people booking some of the prime dates for those beautiful fall colors everyone loves. So call or email soon before all my slots fill up.

2 comments:

Karen Tews Lien said...

I just have to say, that I loved the senior photos you took of Jared last Fall. You are an amazing photographer!! Karen

Shawna said...

Amber, your photos are amazing! I am glad that you started a blog to share them. I will be calling soon for some much needed photos with an awesome photographer!