I've Been Tagged!

One of my very talented photographer friends, I won't mention any names (thanks Tisha!), tagged me. Here are the rules:

1. Post these rules before you give the facts.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) someone and list their name (linking to their page).
4. Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they’ve been tagged!

So, here you go:

1. I eat tomato slices with sugar on them. Yes it's true. My great grandfather used to do this so I do it now. It may be a norwegian thing... I don't know, but it's yummy!

2. I love reality shows. Not all of them, but lots of them. Right now I've been hooked on Rock of Love with Brett Michaels. He used to be so hot! It's a horribly catty show with a lot of trashy women, but I can't stop watching!

3. I have two tattoos and I want one more on the top of my foot. I would love to get a hummingbird as a memorial tattoo for my Grandma Ann.

4. I haven't scrapbooked in about six months (yet I still keep buying paper, tools, and other supplies!). I miss it so much, but never have time anymore. I have SOOOOOO many pictures too. I used to scrapbook nonstop. I'm going to the CKC Bellevue scrapbooking convention the beginning of November so I'm hoping to get a lot done there.

5. My favorite flower is the daisy. I know, it's a boring one, but I'm running out of things people don't know about me. I'm a pretty open person. Most people know lots about me.

6. I was in theatre in high school. I always got cast as the weird ecsentric character. For instance, I was a crazy drunk piano player in one play and a showgirl in the play M*A*S*H.

7. One of the things I want to do before I die is go sky diving. Someday it will happen. I'll have to go alone though because my husband hates heights.

8. I get isle insanity at the grocery store when there are too many people. My husband almost refuses to go with me. Sometimes I really want to ram into the stupid people that stop in the middle of the isles to chat with their friends or stare at which can of corn they want — the one with the blue label or the one with the white label? Just grab one! I'm behind you here and I need that can of peas down at the bottom of the shelf. Keep on movin' people! =o)

Okay, my turn to tag a photographer friend (okay, two of them).

1 - Stacy Nieuwenhuis
2 - Moments Matter

1 comment:

Josi said...

You don't have to go skydiving alone. I want to go too!!!