What Have I Been Up To?

I know, I know! It's been a month since I posted anything. This Holiday season has been my busiest one yet. It's finally slowing down which is such a blessing! I can finally get my own stuff done.

Aside from my crazy business hours, my family and I made time to take a trip to see the new Cabela's store in Post Falls. My husband was like a kid in a candy store. He went ga-ga over everything, including the large can of cashews at the check stand. All I could do was laugh. CJ had a great time at the shooting range and the boys got a picture with Santa.

After surviving the mad house at Cabela's we headed over to Coeur d'Alene and did a little shopping at Target, Pier 1, and Circuit City. Then we headed down the the resort to check out all the beautiful Christmas lights.




We also took a trip out to Woodbury Tree Farm recently to pick out our Christmas tree. I loved it! They were so nice and it was fun stomping out in the snow, cutting down our tree and then dragging it back to the truck and having hot cocoa and cookies. To some people this might not sound very fun at all, but even Levi loved it.

I've also been doing some decorating inside the house. I'm hosting a Christmas party for my co-workers and their families. Should be fun.

I hope you all are enjoying the holiday season. I love this time of year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! New pictures! CdA Looks beautiful! Little Levi is getting big! :)

Shawna said...

So glad that you updated! Thanks for the belated birthday wishes as well.

Love the pics and I think it is great that you have had some family time!